What is your favorite book?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The way of kings by Brandon Sanderson. Amazing world setting and interesting characters

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To read - The Three Doctors - about three very poor men who made a pact in high school that they would become doctors and today all 3 are doctors.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have a small library of some of my favourite books at home so I will try and narrow it down. These are just a few of my favourite books..:

The Holy Bible; the Oxford English Dictionary (20 volumes); J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings trilogy; C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia; all of Jane Austen's novels; Charles Dickens A Tales of Two Cities and The Pickwick Papers; Blaise Pascal's Pensées.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Dwarves and The Legends of the Älfar - I never read books like this. Non stop fantasy. And one of the most mindfuck fantasy books: Gardens of the Moon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm torn between "Arsen Lupin the hollow needle", the Sherlock Holmes series and the Harry Potter series.

0|0
    0|0
  • It usually escapes my memory but all time favourite Romance of the three kingdoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kings of the Wylde, its like rock and roll combined with Dungeons and Dragons

0|0
    0|0
  • Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

0|0
    0|0
  • The Harry Potter series

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't read books

0|0
    0|0
  • Fault in the stars