Do you regret going to college?

I do. Cause now I owe so much money and tired of dealing with the loan people every year having to tell them I dont make enough to pay then going through a dumb ass process😭 just to have NO career. I feel like college is a scam, its overpriced. Do you regret going to college?
I'm very proficient in school and my major was nursing. I was going to be an R. N.
I did not finish college I dropped out folks!

1831

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I made the most out of what I've learned throughout my entire education, not just college & post-graduate studies. All debts that I've incurred during college & post-grad school have been paid off as soon I landed my first job which I acquired because of the university guidance counselor's strong recommendations. Higher education was probably the best gift I've received and given to myself. I reaped the rewards much more than I hoped for. I'm more than ready to retire but am just afraid of getting bored that I'm resorting to spending time on GAG. Lol.

Most Helpful Guys

• I do not regret going to college at all. However, I was in college some time ago, and it wasn't nearly as expensive as it is now! My loan payments were easy to handle. Things are much different now.

• I passed top of my class and still didn't get the job I trained for but owed loans. College can be a scam. There is no guarantee you will get the job you trained for.