I am not being treated right on my job and I need a solution to the problem (Rant)? What should I do?

I'm just fucking tired of it and I can't take it anymore. My goddamn boss decided to yell at me for no goddamn reason in front of my coworkers and they talk to me any kind of fucking way.
1) THEY TALK TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY
They don't call me by my damn name and they talk to me like I'm stupid LITERALLY LIKE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT.
Another supervisor yelled at me in front of everybody over one damn problem.
On top of that I just looked at her BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING A FUCKING BITCH, and you know what she told me? THAT BITCH TOLD ME I SHOULD QUIT IF I DON'T LIKE IT!
2) THEY PROMOTE THE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLES:
here it is this bitch was literally crying to me asking me what to do and I have to tell her what to do and explain it to her yet THEY PROMOTED THAT BITCH AND NOW SHE TALKS TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY 😑
FUCK YOU 🖕
FUCK YOU 🖕
3) I'M SORRY BUT THEY'RE FUCKING RACISTS
So literally me and the only other minority female get talked to and treated like shit BUT ALL THE OTHER MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T KNOW SHIT! AND DON'T DO ANY FUCKING WORK! BUT THEY FUCKING TALK DOWN TO ME WHEN I DO THE BEST I CAN EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I can't fucking quit because I'm poor but I'm seriously considering it because I can't take it anymore. I WORK MY ASS OFF AND I DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING YET I'M STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE AND I'M DOING EVERYTHING SOCIETY SAYS I SHOULD BE DOING YET I STILL GET SHIT ON. SO I CAN'T EVEN GO TO A JOB WHERE MY BOSS HAS ENOUGH RESPECT TO EVEN CALL ME BY MY NAME OR POLITELY ASK ME TO DO SOMETHING WITHOUT TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID.

You know what they call me? "They" (Me and my coworker). ... . They don't say, "awesometjgreen and _)... The call me, " They".
Now I want your opinion, they made me and my coworker cry. Should I quit? Should I report the behavior to upper management? What do I do? I just want to go to work in peace.

How do I fight back when they told me, "if I don't like it I need to leave". Are they allowed to treat me that way?
I don't want to quit, I'm tired of running away
  • Quit
  • Don't quit
  • Report the behavior
    Vote C
  • Other (explain below)
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E
I did call HR and I reported the shit so we'll see what happens next week at work

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, just leave. I have been in plenty of similar situations. Unlike the fantasy that plays out here on GaG daily, there isn't much you can do about it. If you stay, all you will do is continue to grow more frustrated and more angry. That is only going to lead to a worse situation.

Find another job where you can get proper treatment. You can do other things to fight back. You can publish your experience on glassdoor. You can file a formal complaint.

But you seem to be very young. So I have to warn you, you had better get used to this. Life is not fair, young man. And you have to find a better way to cope with that.

• I'm trying so hard. Like I said I don't ask anyone for anything. I work hard for everything I want and I just don't understand why it's so hard to treat someone with respect. No matter who I see I treat everyone the way I want to be treated.

• The reason why is that people like to wield power. It is kind of a sickness in American society. I was subjected to it and when I became an owner and boss, I was determined not be that way. You can't really teach people who are like that. They have to learn the hard way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I’m shocked. I’m sorry you have to deal with this BS. I’d bring this to court for discrimination if I were you

• Im so pissed off, I want to complain to upper management but they say the same shit. Remember the conundrum with my supervisor after they found out I have a second job? They called me into an office to talk to me for almost an hour to basically tell me that I need to quit if I don't like it. So I'm probably gonna write each bitch of a supervisor/upper management a letter and tell them that if they continue to talk to me any kind of way I'm gonna have to go to corporate or file a complaint with HR.
      I broke down today over this shit and I just can't do it anymore

• Thanks and yeah. I'm not dealing with that shit