I am not being treated right on my job and I need a solution to the problem (Rant)? What should I do?

I'm just fucking tired of it and I can't take it anymore. My goddamn boss decided to yell at me for no goddamn reason in front of my coworkers and they talk to me any kind of fucking way.
I am not being treated right on my job and I need a solution to the problem (Rant)? What should I do?
1) THEY TALK TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY
They don't call me by my damn name and they talk to me like I'm stupid LITERALLY LIKE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT.
Another supervisor yelled at me in front of everybody over one damn problem.
On top of that I just looked at her BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING A FUCKING BITCH, and you know what she told me? THAT BITCH TOLD ME I SHOULD QUIT IF I DON'T LIKE IT!
2) THEY PROMOTE THE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLES:
here it is this bitch was literally crying to me asking me what to do and I have to tell her what to do and explain it to her yet THEY PROMOTED THAT BITCH AND NOW SHE TALKS TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY 😑
FUCK YOU 🖕
FUCK YOU 🖕
3) I'M SORRY BUT THEY'RE FUCKING RACISTS
So literally me and the only other minority female get talked to and treated like shit BUT ALL THE OTHER MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T KNOW SHIT! AND DON'T DO ANY FUCKING WORK! BUT THEY FUCKING TALK DOWN TO ME WHEN I DO THE BEST I CAN EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I can't fucking quit because I'm poor but I'm seriously considering it because I can't take it anymore. I WORK MY ASS OFF AND I DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING YET I'M STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE AND I'M DOING EVERYTHING SOCIETY SAYS I SHOULD BE DOING YET I STILL GET SHIT ON. SO I CAN'T EVEN GO TO A JOB WHERE MY BOSS HAS ENOUGH RESPECT TO EVEN CALL ME BY MY NAME OR POLITELY ASK ME TO DO SOMETHING WITHOUT TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID.

You know what they call me? "They" (Me and my coworker). ... . They don't say, "awesometjgreen and _)... The call me, " They".
Now I want your opinion, they made me and my coworker cry. Should I quit? Should I report the behavior to upper management? What do I do? I just want to go to work in peace.

How do I fight back when they told me, "if I don't like it I need to leave". Are they allowed to treat me that way?
I don't want to quit, I'm tired of running away
I don't want to quit, I'm tired of running away
  • Quit
    Vote A
  • Don't quit
    Vote B
  • Report the behavior
    Vote C
  • Other (explain below)
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I did call HR and I reported the shit so we'll see what happens next week at work

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, just leave. I have been in plenty of similar situations. Unlike the fantasy that plays out here on GaG daily, there isn't much you can do about it. If you stay, all you will do is continue to grow more frustrated and more angry. That is only going to lead to a worse situation.

Find another job where you can get proper treatment. You can do other things to fight back. You can publish your experience on glassdoor. You can file a formal complaint.

But you seem to be very young. So I have to warn you, you had better get used to this. Life is not fair, young man. And you have to find a better way to cope with that.

0|1
    1|0
    • I'm trying so hard. Like I said I don't ask anyone for anything. I work hard for everything I want and I just don't understand why it's so hard to treat someone with respect. No matter who I see I treat everyone the way I want to be treated.

• The reason why is that people like to wield power. It is kind of a sickness in American society. I was subjected to it and when I became an owner and boss, I was determined not be that way. You can't really teach people who are like that. They have to learn the hard way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I’m shocked. I’m sorry you have to deal with this BS. I’d bring this to court for discrimination if I were you

0|1
    0|0
    • Im so pissed off, I want to complain to upper management but they say the same shit. Remember the conundrum with my supervisor after they found out I have a second job? They called me into an office to talk to me for almost an hour to basically tell me that I need to quit if I don't like it. So I'm probably gonna write each bitch of a supervisor/upper management a letter and tell them that if they continue to talk to me any kind of way I'm gonna have to go to corporate or file a complaint with HR.
      I broke down today over this shit and I just can't do it anymore

• Show All
    • Thanks and yeah. I'm not dealing with that shit

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My advice is:
    1. Start job hunting. DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU'RE JOB HUNTING. NOBODY! Someday, you'll find a better job, but you have to look for it.
    2. You have to learn not to care too much. Do the right thing, do your job faithfully, and tune out everything else. Tune out the irrationally angry boss, the gossiping coworkers, and the stupidity of it all.
    3. I can't believe I'm referencing an Adam Sandler movie: use your imagination to motivate yourself like in "the Water Boy".

0|1
    0|0
  • When everybody is against you, it's time to quit blaming them and look at yourself. You used the race card. Gee, I wonder why they hired you if they are racist. A major attitude adjustment would be something you should consider. If it's so bad, quit.

0|0
    0|1
  • I didn't read the whole thing it's either Ranter you know yet if you actually have something to complain about but ultimately it's a job you're an adult you you agreed to do the job for a certain amount of money if the person is abusing you or whatever is going on then you have some legal ramifications I mean if that's the course you want to take but ultimately you going to get another job so unfortunately than today's society you can't just quit the job I mean I would never quit a job unless I had a job so you have to go find another job before you can quit this job but that's what you need to go find another job cuz it's easier to find a job when you got a job cuz if you don't have a job then nobody wants to hire you if you got a job everybody wants to hire you so you find it you'll find it probably pretty easy to go find a job and get another job if you got a job if you can get some letters of recommendation don't get them from your boss because as a boss if you were a terrible employee I would love to give you a letter of recommendation if it if you if it by giving you a letter that you were going to leave and go to work somewhere else so if you can get some letters of recommendation from other companies or whoever you do your business with Weatherby suppliers or you know other contractors or whatever it is that you do get letters from them or people that you have contact with skin can write letters that say that you have a good business skills or that you're good at your job or that kind of thing or they appreciate you or so you know things like that and that and that way you'll look you can look look like a when you go to the to the new job you can look like are you can eat you can let them know that what an asset you would be because that being an asset is what to accompany as what get you a job good luck have a nice day

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a sad world we live in , there are no options rather than leave

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm trying so hard to hold on. I need the cash badly. Yes I have another job but if I quit I'll be severely hindering myself. I'm really in a pickle

• Show All
    • But the problem is it's covert racism. You promote all of the Caucasian employees who don't even work, but you tell at the two minority employees who work the hardest. It's like night and day it broke my heart to see my employee literally teary eyed while we work, that's why it made me so angry

• I thought racism stopped in America , that's just pure evil to promote people just because they are from a certain race , I think you should better find another job then , maybe look for another job and when you are sure you can get it quit your current one

• Get up and literally stand up to your boss, stand straight, tall, puff out your chest, get so far in their face that your chest is pushing against theirs. Like this, and they'll back away like the wiesel they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to hear their side of the story. Because I can't tell if you are legitimately pissed off or if you have a serious attitude problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude it's like night and day at this job and my other job. Here they gossip and talk shit about me and my coworker yet we have people on the team who don't do shit, don't know shit, and nobody tells them anything (I'm starting to think it's a race thing but who gives a shit.
      Meanwhile at my other job I have a shit ton of opportunities to move up (can't because of school), I get paid more and everyone is polite from management on down. Plus I have some authority and the workers they send me love me and help me do my job which is a huge plus. So no I'm not just an asshole. I complain everyday about assholes so why would I be one?

• Well it sounds like you just got in with a shitty group of people. It happens. Co-workers make a huge difference in how happy people are on a job. That's why hiring managers try so hard to find people who "fit". But some hiring managers aren't good at that, or don't even try because they don't know better.

If I don't like my co workers I won't stay. If you need the money you don't have much choice, but you can start looking for something else then bail as soon as you find something.

• It would defeat the purpose since I was kinda planning on quitting anyhow to focus on school. It's just that the extra money comes in handy and I'm tired of running. I've been backing down all my life and I want to be a man for once and stand up for myself.

• Yeah, time to start job hunting.

Report the stuff to HR.

Grit your teeth until you can move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anything, Look and Then Give a 2 Week Notice. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • report the behavior and if nothing changes see if you can transfer or instead of quitting right away look for another job, then leave this one

0|0
    0|0
  • Find another job then go to the top people and report the behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like you should report them

0|0
    0|0
  • Quit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes