How difficult is a Harvard class?

One of my classes is taught by a guy with a PhD from Harvard and he used to teach at Harvard too for around 5-10 years

I currently have an A+ in the class but I am only taking one class

I've heard online that most of the students in his class usually get very low grades and he rarely if ever gives out A's

How do I know I have a very good grade in the class? He mentioned during lecture today that one of his students asked him a very simple question and he was surprised to be asked that question since the student was doing so incredibly well in the class - and then he mentioned the question they asked

He was talking about me! Very well - to me means A+

48

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't matter if its Harvard or a Community College, if you do your work and study all classes are easy and if you all you do is mess around all will be hard, simple as that.

• Im happy you're doing good in class.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard work, competitive, assertive, over achiever, intelligent... do you see yourself with most of these?
    were you ever tested good morning for gifted?