How difficult is a Harvard class?

One of my classes is taught by a guy with a PhD from Harvard and he used to teach at Harvard too for around 5-10 years

I currently have an A+ in the class but I am only taking one class

I've heard online that most of the students in his class usually get very low grades and he rarely if ever gives out A's

How do I know I have a very good grade in the class? He mentioned during lecture today that one of his students asked him a very simple question and he was surprised to be asked that question since the student was doing so incredibly well in the class - and then he mentioned the question they asked

He was talking about me! Very well - to me means A+

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't matter if its Harvard or a Community College, if you do your work and study all classes are easy and if you all you do is mess around all will be hard, simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im happy you're doing good in class.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard work, competitive, assertive, over achiever, intelligent... do you see yourself with most of these?
    were you ever tested good morning for gifted?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you study more than most other students?
    I feel though, that with the vast majority of elite universities the only really hard part is getting in. Once you’ve enrolled and payed your tuition it’s just like attending a non-prestigious university.
    My university is the best for my field in all of continental Europe and once you’ve passed the first year (which is admittedly a little stressful), you can literally take 10 years to finish the program..

2|0
    0|0
  • I've always wondered how hard a class would be at a place like Harvard. How would it differ from the same class at another college?

1|0
    0|0
  • I just watched legally blonde and they seem relatively easy if you're a fashion merchandise undergrad.

0|0
    0|0
  • class? your 33 r u still in school?

maybe he fancies u?

maybe u should be asking how hard is a harvard class lol and that depends on how turned on all the guys are haha

2|0
    2|0
  • Don't be intimidated, it's the same shit.

I graduated from a state University and got a MBA from a third tier college, yet I've managed ivy league graduates. They are excited and enthusiastic, but not necessarily better than anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, the problem is still English and I can not read it too much.
    and I can not get used English that is described on math too.

0|0
    0|0
  • easy for a genius like me kiddo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you tell me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he like you. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes