Would you rather work from home or with the general public?

And why?Would you rather work from home or with the general public?
  • Home
  • Public

214

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd love to work from home! No annoying coworkers bothering or talking to me, and I actually get more work when it's quiet and people leave me alone. Introverts really do work better around less people.

... but I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't get anything done at home. I would play games, nap, be on here half the day, and laze, lol.

• From Home.. I am a Published Playwright and An Online Analyst as well. xx

Most Helpful Guys

• Work from home. I can’t stand some dumbass people from work.

But I’m not a successful man yet so I gotta deal with the bullshit day by day for now

• 🤣🤣🤣 dumb ass people

• That’s something they’ll never do again after I make that 💩 happen 😈

• I think I'd prefer to have home and work separate otherwise it's easy to become unstructured and letting work slip into your free time.