Would you rather work from home or with the general public?

And why?Would you rather work from home or with the general public?
  • Home
    Vote A
  • Public
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd love to work from home! No annoying coworkers bothering or talking to me, and I actually get more work when it's quiet and people leave me alone. Introverts really do work better around less people.

... but I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't get anything done at home. I would play games, nap, be on here half the day, and laze, lol.

1|2
    0|0
  • From Home.. I am a Published Playwright and An Online Analyst as well. xx

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Work from home. I can’t stand some dumbass people from work.

But I’m not a successful man yet so I gotta deal with the bullshit day by day for now

1|1
    0|0
    • 🤣🤣🤣 dumb ass people

• Show All
    • That’s something they’ll never do again after I make that 💩 happen 😈

• I think I'd prefer to have home and work separate otherwise it's easy to become unstructured and letting work slip into your free time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I am single and in my early 20s and if I have no friends in a city in which I live in then I would prefer to work with the general public.

If I have a family then I would want to work from home. It would be distracting but I would be able to spend more time with family and it would be more satisfying to me emotionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... Public seems better for work situations, but also better for bad work situations... Um...

1|0
    0|0
  • Home it suits my personally, I like being my own boss and you will never secure prosperity working for someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to work from home. Then I would have more time for other things. That'll cut a total of an hour of drive time.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would rather work in an environment that was designed to be worked in. So I would like to work in an office better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to work with the public because I like to socialize and meet new people.

1|0
    0|0
  • In public but not at an office, corporate environments are too social. I'm introverted so I would prefer a job that doesn't involve customer service.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really like people but i would like to work in public.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to have routine, a work culture so i can't work from home

1|0
    0|0
  • I've worked with public before an you get both good an bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like a healthy mix of both.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am working from home now. God it's a mixed bag. I love that I don't need to head out, and that my schedule is more flexible these days (mostly because the company and my team is spread all around). You really need to manage home time vs work time though, and have to keep up your own motivation to get through the days. There's a decent book called 'Remote' that can help with some of the specifics of becoming a remote employee though, that was useful for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes