Apart from not being paid enough, what makes you feel underappreciated at work?

What would it take for you to leave?
5d
You can include past experiences if you feel appreciated right now at your job.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Not enjoying the work, like a machine that is set to do some daily routine. .. no challenges, nothing new to learn. It should be enjoying. A labour dominating the officer and higher post people support the labour even if he is wrong. a lot of things happen.

But still just to support family financially have to continue and soon I'll kick my job

Most Helpful Girl

• Not being acknowledged or given credit for my work but thankfully that hasn’t happened