Apart from not being paid enough, what makes you feel underappreciated at work?

What would it take for you to leave?
Updates:
5d
You can include past experiences if you feel appreciated right now at your job.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not enjoying the work, like a machine that is set to do some daily routine. .. no challenges, nothing new to learn. It should be enjoying. A labour dominating the officer and higher post people support the labour even if he is wrong. a lot of things happen.

But still just to support family financially have to continue and soon I'll kick my job

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not being acknowledged or given credit for my work but thankfully that hasn’t happened

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Being constantly remembered for my mistakes and being so quick to forget all the good I've done. One time during a meeting, she said, in these words "we don't even need in shops (the position I was working), it's all about the drivers". They also constantly belittled me, to which I always stood up for myself and they always ran away when they say things like "get it right", but when I get closer and tell them to say it again, they turn crimson, their eyes bulge out of their heads and they run back to their office. They always put their own mistakes on me, and I caught them multiple times trying to steal wages from me and other people. If that wasn't enough, they also cut my hours from 27 to 12.5 per week. They tried to pick on me because they thought I had to deal with it, but I didn't. I resigned and got a better job, I'm literally making more than the amount I made in a week in just one day in cash, and that's still before my paycheck, and my hard work and value is shown and appreciated.

0|0
    0|0
  • When parents start demanding things or where they go GHOST and are to cowardly to tell me no I don't want you as a nanny. That stuff piss me off the most I respect people who tell me either by text or by phone that they pick someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • The care I’m not getting monetary raises. That’s the only way to show me appreciation. I don’t give a damn if they tell me.. good job. Just give me money

0|0
    0|0
  • A shitty boss, everyone dumping their job responsibilities on you, shitty work environment, shitty co-workers

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel that way at all

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Sorry, I didn't mean only present time so I'm updating the question. But your answer is good.

• 5d

I probably have felt that way at some time but its been so long I don't remember

• I don't work lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes