Do you think I was being way to aggressive?

I applied for a job and than they wanted to know when I could come. I told them I have a few question. I ask how long do they need a babysitter, how much the pay, the hours, and what they are looking for as a nanny... And they didn't answer back so I said I apolgiez in advance if I am being to agressive I just want to know the fact before accepting to meet you i n person. Thats what I sent. I have had plently of time where I take time out of my day and they change their story... like instead of 20 they can only pay 10-15... or they wanted someone who cooks or someone that drives... etc. They never even asked me... Do I seem crazy...

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah. I don't think so that you were being aggressive as they were some important questions that anyone would ask before applying for any job.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple, Never mind Coolbreeze, He never Lissens to Me, But YOU DO... From Now on, When something like this Comes Up, Handle it Differently with letting Whoever Know: "I have a Resume (Get One, hun) And I am Interested in the Job, What may I ask does it Entail?"
    Yes, Some Scams, But you will Know if it is One, hun. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I hope not I am always being vulnerable and could possible get myself killed if they are the wrong type of people.

• I think it’s better to take it more light hearted, it’s baby sitting.., you have to do whatever the baby needs during the time you are home

So that will include a bunch of stuff
    Just keep it simple Apple, people don’t like too much, our attention span is really low...

Just get in there, and later you can figure it out when they say yes
    For next time

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I think the only Importsnt things to ask is

What times and days
      How much per hour

That’s really all the main stuff, the rest will just fall in place 😛

• Show All
    • 4d

It really piss me off tbh. Like beyond piss. I mean why can't we talk on the phone and then do a person interview... Ya know. I am not gonna bite. I did this yesterday. I had text back and forth. I had my refrence checked... I had an interview in person but we talk about the price right from the jump start... that the kinda of person I like. Okay you can't pay 20 but 18 an hour fine but at least she honest... Nothing less nothing more...

• 4d

In fact I have so much respect for someone that is very honest. Iol I feel bad for whoever dates me lol... hahah I am off the script honest. lol

• You weren't being agressive period. Those are important questions and with then acting squirrely I can't blame you for asking them.

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

*them not then

• 4d

Its for the summer not for right now. I just don't want spend time out of my day going to a place only to find out that they can't give me as much as possible. I rather spend that time at home ya know. Unless i know for certain that I want this job.

• Thats weird, maybe go see them in person, sending messages can cause confusion or they might just be weirdos

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I usually talk with parents on the phone and than maybe meet in persony

• Yeah but people are irrational so I get it but yeah definitely aggressive.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

yeah well there gone now hahaha althought it was like 11pm so yeah

• Show All
    • 4d

LoL hey I can't pay for YouTube. That's good beating me
      I use Putlocker for stuff instead

• 4d

lol hahah i meant I am about to start creating content so that I can see myself when I am 60 years old. lol

• No you were perfectly fair, that doesn't sound like a family you'd want to work for anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I just wish they would just tell me what’s going on. Theu just want to meet. I would feel comfortable knowing that I could talk on the phone with them!

• 3d

And than meet. I did this all Friday and the mom brought it up. She ask if I smoke mt hourly rate. I told her and I said that i would be happy even if it wasn’t what I usually get paid for as long as it was near 20 and she like I can give you 18 dollars at most and I am like okay since I know this is going to be 3 or 4 weeks

• You are right because people always lie and change their story and will waste your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all, all those things you asked are usually stated when advertising a job.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are things they should have told you at the beginning. You shouldn't have had the need to ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, just borderline text stalker :P No big deal!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes