What do you do when faced with hardest decision in life?

How do you finally decide? Would you stay with the comfort of things you already know and familiar with or would you go on adventure of a lifetime -- something that will change your whole future forever and there's no turning back.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can ask God, the universe, your internal gut and see how you feel and develop comfort. Visit the place and see if you can envision life there.
    ooo... you said no turn back... I was going to say do it and apologize and change if doesn't work.
    Best advice, if doesn't feel right, then I don't do it if it is that severe. e. g. child's future is at risk. if they are happy, I tend to think you stay put. money is only worth so much.
    Toss a coin

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

You are on spot! Another greatest concern on mine would be away from family, relatives and close friends who are so dear to me. I will be missing so much... Also to leave behind my ageing parents. I can't hold my tears just to think I can't be there for them when they have been there for me since the day I was born.

• Show All
    • 5d

But then this is once in a lifetime kind of opportunity, take it or leave it but it can never present itself again in the future. So torn.

• 5d

for his work, $? can't go back. is there anything there?
      if want to talk about it, lmk.
      One of the best words in the language is "No"... a mutual one from both:)
      I have no problem saying no to money. family, community, friends, interests in life, feeling at home, that is life. but maybe you could life more fully if there is some way to engage in life there.
      living rich would be over rated to me.

• I would have to know what it is that I would be changing my life for. I would be open to it. You should put a little about what it is that would change your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just based on your description? I would go with the adventure of a lifetime.

If we don't grow, we stagnate and wither away

1|0
    0|0
  • I just try to be as logical as I can.
    I think of what advice I would give to someone in my position.
    And I force myself to face my anxiety and fear and just do what must be done.

1|0
    0|0
  • i try to find a bizzfeed quiz that relates to the descion and then take it

1|0
    0|0
  • Weight the pro's and con's, pick one, and pray a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't deal will with change so i would stay with what i have

1|0
    0|0
  • The latter, I like a challenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adventure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do the right choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Both are the right choices, there's no wrong. Only your life circustances will change, for better or worst you just have to figure out along the way. This choice is like a turning point in life, you are at that end of road where you need to choose to take left or right.

• 4d

I know and the right choice is the one that feels right.

• Face it out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes