Should I tell my boss or store manager what's been going on in our department regarding the "con artist"?

I have worked there for 8 months and I really like my job: despite this one co-worker: WHY:

1. He used to be cool and I enjoyed his help/training me what to do when I first started and his opinion mattered a lot to me, but I do not need help anymore.

2. He has told me that customers do not like my work (LIE!) and I am not learning quickly enough.

3. He makes pointless jokes towards me for no reason just to anger me/has called me a “dork”, “weird”, and “skinny” (what people called me in HS)! I am constantly reminded of my past and who I was in HS and it is because we have a bully like him here. He did not even go to my school—but he WAS a bully/jock in HS! Guess he never grew up.

4. I have to continuously stand up for myself which makes things stressful (but don't worry, I know how to now and have had various comebacks... now only if I knew his weak spot LOL!)

5. He works for another company (is a con artist) and uses our equipment to do his work for THAT company while at OUR job. He has been doing this for at least 2 years.

6. When he IS at work with me, he does not wait on customers or want to help people so I do ALL the work. It is great for me because I am learning and realizing I do not need any help!

7. He is mean to our boss and swears at her for no real reason (anger problem)!

8. Our store manager has no idea he is stealing from the company.

9. He has made fun of countless co-workers behind their backs.

10. He has a Master’s Degree and thinks he is hot shit! :o
Tell my boss
Tell store manager
Tell him off again or threaten that I will tell them what he's been doing back there (con-artist bs)!
Vote C
GirlGuy
29 d
GOOD NEWS: Told Supervisor and he STOPPED!!! :) He even said he was going to quit soon. He offered me some shifts too!
2
4