Should I quit my job? If so, where should I work if I have a General Anxiety Disorder? part 1?

so I don’t am 19, a rising college sophomore. I have been working at Wendy’s as a cashier there for almost a year. Lately the restaurant has become very popular to where hundreds of people eat from the restaurant everyday. And before I say anything else let me just note that I am the only dine-in cashier of the restaurant while there’s one for the drive-thru. In addition, I have to also put together orders and clean the restaurant in the afternoon while restocking utensils too all multitasking these four jobs. I’ve been used to doing all four of these tasks until the restaurant started to become very popular, and it’s been making my general anxiety disorder make me feel like I’m going insane and panicking and makes me have multiple anxiety attacks of breathing heavily, moving and trying to do tasks quickly, and holding back from crying (holding back tears). It’s been happening too much lately cause the customers get angry at me when I am trying my hardest. One customer today ordered large chili’s and his lids was stuck open halfway on the chili bowl, so he asked me to help him and so I did quickly and I put them in big bags quickly as he asked and I nicely told him to have a good evening then he just aggressively asked for my name as if he was going to get me in trouble and then noticed my name tag and said my name and stomped out of the restaurant. Then another customer came up to me and asked me how long it would take for the restaurant to make a plain cheeseburger cause he was late for something and I told him that it would be a while since we only have one burger maker for the day for drive through and dine in and I apologized about it and then he just scoffed and told me rudely to put his order on the register quickly. And while that was happening all the rest of the customers were just angry at me that everything was taking so long, my general anxiety disorder just made me feel out of control emotionally and I just started crying and sobbing and covering my face
5 d ago
I am 19* (sorry my fingers are all shaky just thinking of today

01