Should I quit my job? If so, where should I work if I have a General Anxiety Disorder? part 2?

and the next customer along with some other customers were just laughing and snickering at me. While working I just cried then held back more tears until the end of my shift and just clocked out, went to my car, and cried more. I’m starting to think what causes my anxiety with my job is how I’m the only cashier and bagger there while there are hundreds of people and I also have to clean and restock too and it all makes me stressed and upset and the stress and tension even lasts for 48 hours. I’m thinking I should quit but I don’t know since I’m afraid of telling my manager and don’t know how to explain why (I guess health reasons) and don’t know where I should work (obviously not in a place where I’m the only cashier or only anything). I also need at least a wage of $8 an hour and need a flexible schedule, such as I can’t work on Sundays and during the school year (college) I can only work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. What do I do about quitting and how can I find a job that fits my descriptions? Thank you

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• maybe in a warehouse or do what I do is a nanny/ But I get anxiety because I am responsible for the safety of a baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would imagine that you have access to a therapist? A therapist should be able to help you deal with this kind of stress.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes