Why do people act like they are smarter than you and end up digging a hole?

ChocolateBrowny
Tonight was a special event for me..
a girl who writes that she is a vet... i mean that's intelligent right?

well she tells me it is impossible for a woman to carry another woman's baby inside her.
I let her dig herself a hole and just when she suggests i need biology lessons..
I mention surrogacy.

Oh she didn't reply to me after that lol.

This again shows you can read a book pass exams based on recalling information but are you actually intelligent? NO.
I looked at her in more detail and it very much appears she spent most of her time in the library and didn't develop people skills, general knowledge, ability to accept when you're wrong.
This is the state of doctors, we put our lives in their hands and they act like they know it all.

As i have no respect for her now, i finished it off by leaving this meme in her inbox (yes im savage)
Include a caption for your image…
10 mo
☺️ she decided to muster the courage and reply this morning and she said ‘wow, insults now are the highest form of flattery’ and ‘some aren’t awake after midnight’ lol
I messaged her at 00:01 so she must’ve gone to sleep at 23:59
10 mo
This girl got angry when I rejected her for being a timewaster, she decided to write me an essay and her use of distancing words like ‘people have lives and jobs’ and ‘not everyone is awake’ confirmed that there was indeed something wrong with her. She lives in a village that doesn’t have a lot going on, depression is high around that area.
1
3