Have You Ever Gotten Really Happy Over Something Small?

SpiderManFan2002
I am asking this question because today my Mum bought me a new bag for college. I saw it and I was so happy! It's made my day. Now, I know it doesn't sound like much but hear me out:

I've been using the bag I was using for college recently, for two years. It's small, hard to squeeze all my books and my laptop into- the straps come undone if I put too much stuff in, and it's wearing out. I really needed a new bag for college, but I couldn't get one during summer so I stuck with my old bag.

And then today my Mum got me this one and inside it has it's own little compartment for my laptop, it has another little compartment where I put my reading book, and academic diary in, then the main compartment is HUGE compared to my old one, I can fit everything I need in there- and there's still room for more. And also inside, it's got two little pockets on of which I can put my thermos which I have my lunch in, and the other I can put my pencil case and earplugs in.

The front pocket is divided up into sections so I can put my other essentials in there.

And at the back it's got a little hidden pocket too.

I'm glad now I won't have to shove everything down, and worry about breaking my zip lol. And my old bag was so hard to carry if I put my laptop in there it would make a huge difference but with this bag, it's like it makes no difference at all.

I like it so much I even took a pic xD
It even looks nice! ^_^
It even looks nice! ^_^
In the bag! xD (I have more than meets the eye lol)
What about you? xD
6
8