Do you think my phone interview went well?

So I’m in college, and I’m studying radio. Last summer I worked a radio internship for a commercial station as a promotions intern an hour north of my town in a neighboring market. So about a couple weeks ago I applied to a radio station for an internship in my city which is a major market. I got an email this week asking if I could do a phone interview for a promotions assistant, so I had my interview and it was a three way call. They told me they really liked my resume, and were also really impressed how I had an award from the state for college radio show on my resume. We got to questions and I asked a couple good ones to which they gave me long answers. They told me also that they currently have 9 assistants and are looking to add more. Overall I felt we hit it off well, I even made them laugh a few times. My only worry is occasionally I would get excited and a couple of times I talked the same time she did. At the end they told me they enjoyed talking with me and told me to have a great rest of my day. How do you think I did?
11 d
Also I meant to add that the phone interview lasted for 15 minutes
1
1