Ever thought of becoming an Entrepreneur to run your own business?

YvanKarma
Entrepreneurship can either make you, or break you.

Entrepreneurship is not for everybody. I see too many people fall for that "become an entrepreneur" trap. Most of these people tend to be very young people. There are those that make it, whereas others fail miserably. The ones that fail is due to not understanding how the market works, or due to being little educated in finance, sales, marketing, and more importantly having poor communication skills, or simply just didn't had a good plan, strategy or approach OR getting investors.

A 9-5 job isn't that bad. Or at least, not as bad as society makes it out to be. I mean sure, none of us likes to work for somebody or under somebody constantly bugging us and demanding us to finish whatever tasks. And sure, the economy keeps on changing and whatnot, which mind you, also effects entrepreneurs. If you have a 9-5 job that has a decent pay, and you actually enjoy the work that you do, i don't see what the problem is. You actually can live a steady balanced life with a 9-5. it just takes proper managing, saving and spending/investing of your money, which isn't always that easy of a thing to do. It's especially hard for those that work a minimum wage job.

Or what most people do, is they work a 9-5, while running a small business, usually that's an online business. I'd say that is even better. Cos you still have your 9-5 for when the business you're running starts to go downhill/bankruptcy.

https://www.theladders.com/career-advice/18-pros-and-cons-of-being-an-employee-vs-being-an-entrepreneur
Yes, i'd like to run my own shit and do shit on my own ways and terms
Nope, 9-5 is just fine by me.
GirlGuy
0
2