How would you feel if this rumor was spread about you at work?

lenlenxyz
At work, I have nothing but nice to people and kept to myself almost all of the time and do my work and then leave. However, apparently awhile ago, there was a rumor that I hooked up with someone at work. And at first, I was shocked because I don't understand what gave people that impression of me doing that. Then, I was just plain upset. And now, I'm just hurting even though that rumor isn't true because of the way it might sound to other people. And I know for sure it had to be one of the newer employees who had said that because I know for a fact that none of my coworkers who have worked with me since I started knows better to believe that. How would you feel about this rumor? Luckily, I found out about this rumor now because apparently no one really talks about it at work anymore (or at least not in front of me).
2
1