When do you know it’s time to quit your job?

Anonymous
Having anxiety about my work and it’s very stressful. I’ve only been here for 2 months and I left my old job of 2 years (just graduated) due to not getting the most of things and feeling stagnant. I would have stayed at my old job until I found something better. This new company lied in the interview process and my contract/what my role is now is not the same. I actually denied their first offer then they called me back with a higher rate and I shouldn’t have took it because it’s so not worth it regardless of pay. It’s really affecting me now especially with my own issues outside of work coming into a horrible work environment does not help. I’m not getting supervision or guidance, my client Died in my office I had to narcan them and call an ambulance like I’m tired. Plus I got training Today started 2 months ago TODAY I got an 8 hour training crammed with all the stuff I thought I was doing right. I inputted it all wrong because no one taught me or when I asked 2 people had different ways than what’s truly expected. I’m officially looking for a new job now but I’m kind of disappointed since I just started. I’m grateful but I refuse to be miserable like everyone here.
When do you know it’s time to quit your job?
Add Opinion