Would you change something that you felt was fundamental to who you are, if it meant you would rise in a company or get paid more at your job?

Anonymous
To preface this: the change you'd be making would be something you personally consider absolutely fundamental to who you are as a person, not something you don't really care too much about.

For example, let's say your boss hinted to you indirectly that in order to move up, be more accepted at the top of the company ladder, and get a raise, you should consider doing something like stop wearing your religious symbols at work, change your hairstyle, omit parts of your background story when asked, lie about your sexuality, etc. Would you do something like that if it meant you'd make more money or have better job security or would you stay true to yourself?
I would make the change. I'm still who I am regardless of making those changes for work
I would not make the changes and see if I could still work my way up the job ladder somehow
I would quit. Clearly that wouldn't be a place I'd want to work if they "need me" to change who I am or my appearnce
Vote C
I would continue to work there but make no efforts to move up within the company.
Vote D
GirlGuy
10
2