Were you ever the type to ask the boss/teacher too many questions because you wanted to get a better understanding of the work that needed to be done?

I can't stand my job and i couldnt stand school but i always worked my butt off and overachieved because i like to excel. But one thing that gets me is the bastards who said that i ask to many questions. Like you fuss at us if we do something wrong so why not ask you for help? Matter of fact, why not explain it in detail the first fckin time so i dont have to bother your bothered ass? Sorry im ranting but um just heated and hate this job. I’ll prob just start telling the clients whatever i assume is the answer since lazy ass people dont want to help. My bosses even told me im “confused” just like my teachers told me i “overthink” too much. Damn right i do because you mfs dont know how to teach. And some of you prob agree seeming as i used to ask a bunch of GAG questions in the same day. Lmao my head hurts but im just not a people person i tell ya #FeelFreeToList #TooManyQuestions
1 mo
Glad im off work now. If i didn't need this job as a recommendation for the next, i’d cuss the sueprvisors and customers out on my last day
38
5