I really need help which major should I choose?

Sweetnessxoxo
Nursing didn’t go well for me i ended up failing 3 classes and I apparently didn’t meet the standards for chemistry all of that happend in my first semester so I am now deciding to change my major maybe nursing isn’t meant for me. I’m not really sure what i want to do but here are some facts about me: i am very shy, i talk in a low voice and avoid eye contact, i struggle with math my biggest dream is to travel the world especially Asia and Europe, I like learning about different cultures and i like languages. Here are the majors that my college offers the ones that i circled are the only ones that catch my attention. I decided to quit and not do anything medical because they very competitive for the careers that i wanted to try they only accepted 16-37 people and I feel like i have average intelligence i also don’t want to take chemistry ever again.
The ones circled are information technology and business administration keep in mind that I’m not good at math and that i would never start my own business here is some information about business administration:
And some information about information technology:
I don’t know what to do and i start school in January 5-6 :(
6 mo
Thank you all sm
6 mo
Update: I’m thinking about human development and aging services too
25
6