Were you kind of shocked when you entered the professional work force and realized how shitty people are?

Anonymous
You ever just look at some coworkers and ask how they have made it 20 years in the work force? Lol, there’s a lot of intimidation when you first graduate college and get your first job. Then you get there and see some of the laziest, egocentric, and incompetent people. They’re exposed about a month into the job. Not saying everyone is like this; but a decent amount that makes me wonder how the hell they’ve made it this far aha. Some are 40-50 years old with the emotional maturity level of a 15 year old. My current job is filled with a lot of bright people, but my previous internships and employers were terrible.
5
5