Investors! If I start investing into the stock market, how long does it take until I become a skilled investor?

Unit1
Over the days I spent some time reading about investing money - in particular investing into the stock market. I get the basic ideas and since I watched the animated summary of "rich dad poor dad" as well as the "how investing into the stock market works - for dummies" videos (I don't have the attention span and patience to read 200 paged books) I would definitely like to start investing too at some point in my life and make additional money (once I don't have to worry about not having enough money to cook myself the next meal). I also read some articles published by amateur and experienced investors themselves with some examples of how they invested and what the outcome was.

Still I have some questions left. In this case, if I start investing (say today), how long until I can expect to be adept at investing? Like how long on average does it take for an investor beginner until he becomes adept at it?
money
money too
GirlGuy
3
9