Signs you should leave your job & find a new one? //Why would a co-worker try to make you look bad/ruin your reputation, despite not even knowing you?

KezHarris
I've booked 2 months off one of my jobs because it was really affecting me emotionally - too much drama, people talking behind my back/trying to get involved in my personal life, when they dont even know me, and because im not in their clique/friend group, i think its greatly affected the way my manager sees me & i feel like she might want me to quit (she doesn't seem to want to fire me, for whatever reason?).
My coworkers just want to spread rumours and gossip about me, to give me a bad reputation.

I dunno what to do, i'm trying to find a new job. 🤔🤔
5
2