I'm probably going to get fired Monday, how should I prepare?

Hypnos0929
So I work in sales and I'm absolutely terrible at it, I'm not sure why though. Anyway my boss told me that if I didn't close 3 businesses last week we'd have to talk Monday and "reconsider this opportunity".
He seemed pretty sad about it, and to an extent so am I, but i think its ultimately going to be for the best. I like my coworkers and the experience I've gained but I just can't seem to do well in sales. People, business owners, are so difficult to deal with and you could be offering a car for free and they'd still tell you to leave.
Anyway how do I prepare for my first firing? I was thinking of getting a tattoo that says "What kind of King did you say you'd be?" - Kaido. It's sort of like a challenge to keep moving forward. I've also prepared the spreadsheets I've made for some of our products, if I can't use them at least others can benefit. What else should I do?
2
1