Is there someone that you knew in your past that you will never forget?

laurieluvsit
I will never forget my 3rd grade teacher, she was so nice and really helped children to learn and to love.

I will never forget my 5th grade after school recreation teacher for so many reasons I wrote in a myTake.

I will never forget my 6th grade teacher who once told this joke..."Girls skirts are short enough to be interesting, but long enough to cover the subject" - I could not stop laughing. After that he was my favorite teacher and I was his favorite student.

If you use to know someone from your past that you will never forget, than listen to Mr Gotye and Ms Kimbra's song, it is a fantastic music video, you will love it... I PROMISE! ... and then share with us who it was you can never forget and why :)
A. YES! There are many people that I use to know as I was growing up that I will never ever forget!
B. Yes, there were a few that I have never forgotten but not many
C. No, there is no one in my past that I haven't forgot about
Vote C
D. OMG! I love that music video!
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Somebody That I Used To Know" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
17
10