Is getting a call back about your application a good thing, if it's further questions rather than a confirmation of an interview?

Had a callback she told me if I get the job I'll be told early next week, that there's 160 applications for the single job. She also told me the interview date is the 27th of March. I'm both new to this and holding onto the edge of my seat I so want this job
Sounds good
Sounds bad
GirlGuy
4 mo
Sorry meant to say if I get the interview not get the job obviously don't find that out till after the interview
3 mo
We received over 150 applications to this role and we only take on 1 graduate each year so shortlisted was a very difficult process. You have some excellent skills and experience and came across very well over the phone. However, we only had 8 interview places and unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.
Thank you once again for your interest and sorry it was not better news.
I actually feel really sad, time to do another application, life goes on

10
2