Would you consider to accept a job if that job is very far from where you live?

Anonymous
Especially when you dont have a car and you will have to use public transportation everyday and spend most of your money on it, 5 days a week for as long as you are in that job? But using public transportation means not only one bus shuttle for instance it could be 2 buses to go to work and 2 buses to return home after working shift due to the distance as where you live there are no train services to get you near the workplace. I mean not that is bad to use public transportation as many people do it but the fact is the distance and how much time you waste time going back and forth from your house to your work, 5 days a week and the money spent on each turn.

I heard that some peole won't accept the job due to distance, I mean imagine at what time you will be arriving home after each working shift in the evening for example-
1
1