Is it risky to apply for a job ad on a job sites that do not mention what is the client looking for the candidate?

kitty71
I mean a person has nothing to loose but to apply and just see if he/she is at least called for an interview after submitting their resume.

I mean I do know and this is very common that certain companies that are big companies and legit l or even companies with a good names and popular like to remain confidential and anonymous when they are requesting the position, the reason you dotn see their names listed on the job online search but still it has that risky issue when a person applies to a company that like to remain their name anonymous in order for at least look it up on the Internet.
4 mo
Like I said there are legit comapnies and well known and famous that like to keep the name of their company confidential when they are looking for candidates so a person when it is searching for the job I can find all the requreiemtns but the name of the company is not listed as they like to reamin confidential. Many legit and good companies do that
4 mo
Tje job description and some requirements are lusted in the ad but what is kept confidential abd in private is the name of the employer the company that is lookibg for thst applicant
11
1