So Air Force, anyone?

MST2030
I've been thinking about joining the air force but I have a huge doubt. If i am honest I would mainly be doing it to earn an education, since right now I have various financial barriers to acquire a degree. (I did go to college for 3 years and dropped out because of family issues, in short got kicked out won't go into details but yeah)

So my doubt goes mainly towards if its more intelligent to go and get enlisted and try to study part time while working at the air force, and once i get my degree try to go from enlisted airmen to officer. Or would you guys try to get re-admitted into the university first and try your best on joining the AFROTC to get some help while studying and getting your degree and enter as an officer later on? I was thinking maybe trying to get an "easy" job that allows me to have study time if i go with the enlisted route first. What do you guys think/suggest? (Also would love to try to be a pilot once i get to officer if the opportunity ever comes)
So Air Force, anyone?
So Air Force, anyone?
4
2