Does it sound like my co-worker is trying to take credit for everyone else’ work?

Anonymous
Usually this co-worker (in a lead/principle position) presents everyone else’s work on our project including mine. I thought maybe it’s because of his position. I kept asking for opportunities and finally one came.

Our entire team would present our work and contributions to the project taking turns to present our sections. We each put our section titles and names at the beginning of each of our parts. My co-worker did a few sections with his name on it.

Then he had everyone send their slides to do some “tweaking.” BUT the only tweaking he did was remove everyone else’ title slides with their names on them, except his.

There’s no way he did it by accident. There were about 7 of us and he went through and deleted each of them.

The presentation has his name on it 3 times and no one else’s. We worked so hard on it and it was supposed to be a team effort.

Why would he do this?
0
3