Students of G@G: Anything Embarrassing Happen To You During Your Online Classes?

SpiderManFan2002
So, I decided to take my online classes in my bedroom because my desk is downstairs and my family are way too loud, you got my brother on his xbox screaming of laughter and raging, my parents usually have the TV really loud and are talking about random stuff, and chances are, if I took my classes downstairs they'd be speaking in Mirpuri so people won't understand what they're saying- and when they speak in Mirpuri even regular conversation sounds like arguing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So I decided to bring my laptop upstairs, and my books, and do my classes on my bed- my desk is too big to bring into my room.

Anyway I always forbid my family from coming into my room when I'm taking online classes, but do my family listen to that rule? No๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My mum brings me tea and food which is nice and she doesn't interupt and she's really quiet when she does it. But my dad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚He just burst into my room today and was about to speak as I was answering a question which I was answering really well until he came in and broke my rythmn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I was like:
"Dadddd! I'm in an online class please go!" and then he didn't so I was like shooing him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚And my whole class was trying not to laugh and my teacher looked really confused, but luckily he got what I meant and left๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm hoping nothing like that happens again, but with my family, I know it will๐Ÿ˜‚

At least it wasn't as bad as my best friend's sisters class where her mum screamed: "Fuck off!" in the background for some reason๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm also kinda worried about the neighbours being loud, because we have thin walls, so sometimes I can hear them playing Peaky Blinders really loud, or aruging or making questionable noises๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚And at least I can tell my family to be quiet but I have no control over how loud the neighbours are๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Luckily they haven't been loud yet, and I'm hoping it continues to be that way๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway enough about me, has anything embarrasing happened to you in your online class? Do you think it will, if it hasn't happened already?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5
2