What should I text my boss to tell her I can’t work anymore?

Anonymous
Because of the covid-19 situation, my parents aren’t letting me work anymore for now because they don’t want me to catch the virus. I work in retail, I’m 16 years old, this is my first job and I was employed as a casual worker. I’m meant to work on Saturday for a half day shift and on Sunday for open to close. My boss loves me, I’m one of her favourite employees (there’s only about 15 employees) and she always gives me the most shifts out of the teenagers but she’s also scary to confront. I would have to tell her over text or call her, but I’d prefer to call her because I don’t want to bother her while she’s working. What should the message say? Would I be telling her I’m quitting or just temporarily can’t work at the moment? There have been a few other people who have done the same thing and she said that she doesn’t know if she can keep them a job.
12
7