Does anyone know how I can get in contact with a meteorologist to get an internship this summer?

Anonymous
So I am in college and will be a Junior next semester. My major is in atmospheric sciences. My friends are all going to have an internship this summer related to their major and It has motivated me to do the same. This summer, I want to start getting experience in broadcast meteorology by getting an internship in the Broadcast meteorology department. I have an above average GPA as an upcoming junior and have job experience in general and worked for a year. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with a meteorologist? Know of a meteorologist? Or have contact info of a meteorologist (possibly in my area, it’s okay if not)? I live in in north GA. Any helpful information would be amazing!!! Thank you!!
2
0