Are you an essential worker? If so, have you received a pay raise or hazard pay?

Meatunnel69
Are you an essential worker? If so, have you received a pay raise or hazard pay?
    • Boy do I keep seeing corporate America plastering “thank you heroes” on advertising bilboards but does their “thank you” ring as hollow PR stunt? What I mean is are you being additionally compensated as in show me how much you care in dollar fucking bills corporate america.
Are you an essential worker if so have you received a payraise or hazard pay?
No payraise im still in my essential for same pay as before
Vote A
Yes i got a payraise im satisfied with
Vote B
I received a small pittance in exchange for risking my health i am not satisfied
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
2 mo
Gotta keep them profits comin in so our shareholders who live on passive income from dividends can keep their vacation home.

How about a Substantial pay raise instead of spending thousands on a virtue signaling advertisement?
2 mo
Im an “essential” truck driver that hauls refrigerated food from warehouse to warehouse my exposure to other people is barely two a day but when I am inside a building I wear a mask didn't notice any pay raise just a cheap ass “thank you for all you do” from the corporate higher ups
Add Opinion