How do I get out of this situation?

Kat_puppies
My brother is a fucking lazy and unmotivated ass hole. You see the age of my thing is wrong im 16 turning 17 in two months and here's my problem. I'M STUCK DOING THAT FUCKERS HOMEWORK! I'm currently a junior as he's a sophmore. We are the same age but he had to stay back a grade. My mom is so motivated to make him pass high school that by the time I graduate, he going be (if he ever get's there) be a senior and I'm going to be off to college to avoid this bullshit! I'm having to do his math and my mother, my sweet sweet mother, cuss the fuck out of me for not being able to do math correctly for him sometimes even though that bastard don't do his work at all! SHE CAN'T EVEN DO HIS FUCKING MATH WORK AND I TRY MY BEST TO BALANCE MY 7 CLASSES PLUS HIS! I have really good grades and on top of my classes, he on the other hand have straight up F's and my mom won't let him drop out. This is stressful for me and it's depressing me. I even thought about dropping out of school with a 3.7 gpa and killing myself because I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! He never does anything but play video games while my older sister and I are stuck doing his fucking work while my sister has her own things going on as a teacher and I'm trying to pass off school so I can get to my last year of school and get the fuck out of this house. Does anyone have any idea;s to help me with this situation? Please I'm literally begging...
2 mo
OH by the way he is home schooled and his teacher is just as stupid. I be doing his work and get the right answer manually right? i see the answer choices and none of the answers are the right answers so I cheat and my answer that I wrote out is correct mean while the correct answer isn't even an option so the teacher is just as much as a lost cause who need's to quit his job and do something else. It happens way to often where the teacher don't check his work.
How do I get out of this situation?
5
1