My mum is setting up way too high expectations for me. Telling teachers that Im perfect... help?

Anonymous
Just to add, I have severe social anxiety, possible autism and possible adhd.

I am in a constant struggle to care for others or not care at all.
I am also sick of being sad, so my coping mechanism when Im stressed or just anytime is optimism and positivity and happiness. To try to forget the fact that everyone probably hates me, and that I can't socialize for crap.

Anyway to the point, My drama teacher worries for me and thinks I am incapable of doing drama and improve due to my anxiety. This was fine... But my mum has emailed her telling her, that I have done drama outside of school in the past, and been on stage infront of an audience since 3, and singing infront of people and that I AM REALLY GOOD AT IMPROV.
She writes that I hate improv but Im good at it, and that my small anxiety ruins things.

She basically said all this perfect things about me and went way too far, flexing about her own child. I feel horrible because I can't live up to these expectations. I cannot do improv, I am not perfect at improv, I don't know what to say in improv, I freak out and stress. I don't even know how to socialize correctly In real life, I just say stupid stuff and sometimes it works.. but I know it weirds out others, so why on earth would I be great at improv... She really made me seem like this perfect actor... and now I feel horrible, my drama teacher is going to expect so much. AND LITTLE ANXIETYS? God damn, I can't even move or breathe when I panic.

But anyway I couldn't tell my mum all this cause I was scared to hurt her feelings. So I put it here, How can I deal with this and not piss off my teacher when she realizes Im not all that.
2
0