Why do people who are aspiring authors love to put you down when you seem very ambitious and confident?

Whenever I make a post in the books and authors section about how I have a revolutionary idea that can make me rich

I always get a ton of authors insulting me telling me I am stupid and naive and write crap stuff and have no skills or talent or hope of getting published

But the thing is - these people have no idea who they are talking to and already talk to me like they will sure I'm a failure

For all you know I could be a Harvard Law Professor or Secret Billionaire or Genius I. Q. Savant

Why on earth do they try to tear you down when they don't know you and have no evidence you are bad or can't put your money where your mouth is?
4
2