What job would you not want to do. Not that you aren't able to do, but just that you choose not to?

SClassWizzard
No disrespect to those that do and have this kind of job, because we need people like these no matter how you wanna look at it, but me personally, i wouldn't wanna do security job. and i'm specifically referring to the Unarmed security guards. You know, the ones where they put you on a location, and you basically just stand, and or walk around to keep watch

I like to keep myself too busy to be doing a job like this. I'd easily get bored out of my freaking mind. Unless i have absolutely no other option, then perhaps yeah, i'd do a job like this.
What job would you not want to do. Not that you arent able to do, but just that you choose not to?
4
4