What percentage of College graduates actually end up with a degree that warrants the years & money they spent that also gets them a decent paying job?

Succubus-slayer65
I ask because I know so many college graduates that can't find jobs other than starbucks, fastfood, tending bar, waiting, pizza delivery etc. Of course when you hear what they studied at college it doesn't surprise me.
What percentage of College graduates actually end up with a degree that warrants the years & money they spent that also gets them a decent paying job?
90-100%
Vote A
70-90%
Vote B
50-70%
Vote C
30-50%
Vote D
20-30%
Vote E
10-20%
Vote F
Less than 10%
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion