What are things you want to do (or didn't get to do) before having kids?

DizzyDesii
I always hear people say wait til this and that age before you have kids to make sure you can do all that you wanna do. I was never a hard to please child. I got most of what i want without even asking, so its not much that i wanna do in life. I already got my pointless degrees. I’ve saved up a good bit of money. I’m gonna get my apartment soon. Yea i’d like to go to Orlando or Bahamas some day but thats not a rush. there's nothing really left that i just haaaave to do before coming a parent. Of course i hoped to be married and have a dream career. But i dont even have a dream career anymore and im tired of waiting on love. Thats why im considering in vitro. Once i have a kid, i will focus more on a career while that kid is away at preschool. I prob wouldn't worry about love til that kid goes off to college. Shit i might just marry myself or at least call it a bday party 🤣 As for building my house, thats still a dream but i wasn't expecting to have a home built until 28-35 anyways. I get that its all in how you keep yourself in shape, but either way, i dont want to be an old parent (not really tryna have kids after 30, 32 at the most) and I’m not tryna have a kid with someone more than 3 years of age gap. Thats just me. But anyways, there's nothing holding me back from wanting a kid rn. I’ve wanted this since forever but i’m proud of myself for at least getting a job and a pointless degree first
#FeelFreeToList #BabyFever
1 mo
Like i said, i grew up helping my mom with her students at her preschool. I helped with kids since age 3 (yea i bossed around my classmates) 🤣 and i helped after elementary school as well. I helped for at least 12 years. So I've been baby crazy forever and won't let anything stop me for as long as God will allow it. Being a mother, wife, and physically building my dream house is almost all i really want
1 mo
Glad to see not everyone lets being a parent stop them from doing stuff. I’m still gonna be banging on the daily if im married and we’re still gonna travel as a fam. Kids are a blessing... stop assuming their an obstacle
69
27