Does it make a difference if a workplace calls back all their employees to come back after closing even if they do or not?

smahala1991
So another story in my current decision to stay at where I am. The place I am at now called back all of their employees if they were going to return or not. The other place laid off almost all employees and decided to hire new ones in lieu. The person at the new place has been open a year and only has 1 original employee. Where I work at now has employees who have been there 30 to 40 years. With a lot of the younger ones being there maybe 2 to 4 years. We have lower star ratings on Yelp but we always have regulars. So even though its not perfect there is loyalty. The other place says its like a family, but would a family really lay off its work force and hire all new almost people?
1 mo
Ugg... Part of me still wants to go and part of me wants to stay. It's conflicting
1
2