I think God has shown me through signs - He wants me to write a book - should I upgrade my BA to an MA or PhD so people will read my books?

The thing is - when I was doing my BA - my life was so challenging and difficult - I started out with Ds and into order to get into grad school - I needed perfect As in every single class - I got that and ended up with a B overall GPA by getting straight As in my last 3 years

But I was always sleep deprived and lonely and had to make compromise after compromise cause I was studying at a secular school that did not welcome my Christian views

I can't imagine having to deal with that all over again

Also at 34 - if I focus on getting a PhD I might never have the chance to get married and have children since I will be 40 - 42 once I'm a newly minted PhD
11
1