I'm supposed to call them tomorrow with a decision. I want to negotiate if i can work for both places since one is a 11 to 4 job and the other is a 3 till close. I want to see if they will be willing to work with me on hours and possibly kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Or I will see if they will be willing to let me start 10 cents higher than what I make now. How should I negotiate without sounding like an asshole? I also told her at the interview if I took the job I would need to give 2 weeks notice if I decided to move only to them.
I called her back and she will allow me to work both places