I’m really struggling to figure out what to Major in. I’ve been searching the internet for a while, and can’t find anything that aligns with my interests, that will get me good jab placement.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
1. I am interested in politics, history, law, crime, policy, and potentially business.
2. My strengths definitely lie in the humanities (strong linguistic skills, reading, and writing skills) rather than STEM.
3. A STEM major does not really interest me, especially since I struggle with math, unless it’s basic. I’m really good at Science (biology). a STEM degree would bore me, unless it has something to do with a science.
1. I plan on becoming a lawyer in the future, but don’t know a good fallback degree for it.
2. I’m not sure what degree could lead to my interests of serving justice, being a mediator, and making sure everyone gets the rights they deserve.
3. I'm not overly familiar business fields so I'm not sure if I'm suited for that yet.
I honestly don’t know how well business would suit me. I’m not that good at being creative, so I have no idea if there’s a business degree that would work for me. I’m also afraid of business having a bad job placement rate too.
I thought about double majoring, but I don’t know how I feel about it honestly.
Does anyone have any suggestions on finding a major that is both practical and something I can be passionate about? I really would like to be making at least $70k, and be in a field that has steady employment. I know that’s gonna be hard to find without a STEM degree, though.