How did you find out about your passion that got you the job you always wanted?

Anonymous
So i only realized today that i have no real talent. Or maybe i do have one without even knowing. I have always found myself wondering how come some of us find that 1 thing we are good at so fast while other people can go for years and spend their time 24/7 on couch, not even give it a thoght until they end up in situation where they are forced to look for a job and cannot see anything special about themselves that would get them hired. But since you need a jobb to make a living there is no option for most people other than send CV even if you happen to dislike the job you are applying for. So what do people like that do? They make upp random stuff about how good they are at leading others or how well they can handle stressful situations in hopes that the resume will get noticed by employer yet the one responsible for hiring gets to many of those so most of them ends up in the tossed away. Unless you are one of few people who have a friend working in the company you like to work for. I´m asking this question becuse i´m having a existential crisis becuse i´ve been working as a cleaner for 1 year and since i was laid off I don't know what kind of work would be good for me.
3
5