Is a 45 minute commute too much?

I worked at the Apple store back in 2018 via a staffing agency. unfortunately I had to leave them four months later cause the staffing agency that hire me to work for them could no longer sustain the contract with the company.

I really miss working there and now that they are soon reopening after the pandemic I thought I now have an edge in getting hire by them specially after so many employees are still afraid to go back to work.

the apple store where I worked at was only a 5 minute drive away from my home. but I was thinking of also applying to another one of their store that is outta state and will take me 45 minutes to get there. so far everyone in my family thinks that this is a stupid idea and a waste of time and gas. but again I do live in small ass place where everything is 5-15 minutes away so people here are technically too lazy asses to commute this far

but how about you? do you think this is a waste of time and gas?
Is a 45 minute commute too much?
45 minutes is nothing!
Yea a waste of time and gas indeed!
GirlGuy
Is a 45 minute commute too much?
3
7