Is it not normal that your partner already talks about the job of your unmade/unborn child?

Anonymous
My fiance told me that he wanted his child to become a football player - I’m not pregnant or anything. But I find it funny that this is already talked. I said that I wanted the child to become an astronaut.. which he replied like (I summarize it) “why waste your time while a football player earns more money than an astronaut. And I think astronauts are used like lab bunnies.” 😂 I disagree because life is not all about making huge amounts of money. I think football players have complicated marriage - they may be wealthy but are they happy all the time? I know becoming an astronaut also has disadvantages but at least space is the future. Think of SpaceX.
by the way is it normal to discuss your unmade/unborn child’s occupation so soon?
2
2