Will I get fired?

MadBoy
Long story short, I work only 2 days, 4 hours each, at a school for autistic children. Basically I just help out, I never interact with the kids. We technically started back up this week. I missed both days I was supposed to work this week, because I thought we started next week, so I asked if I could make up for it on Wednesday and Friday. I did Wednesday, but nearly ran out of things I knew I was allowed to do. After talking with the other guy who does the same things I do but works only one day, Thursday, I figured I didn't have anything to do so I decided to skip Friday. Forgot to tell my boss though. And it turns out there's actually a lot of other things to do, but I have no real idea what. We're moving into a new building, and I don't want to cause trouble by moving things around or something. She's always busy, so I can't exactly just ask her all the time.

Am I gonna get fired because of this whole week's issues? I hope not...
Will I get fired?
1
1