Would you say this is a perfect example of everything happens for a reason?

Anonymous
ok so I was just out of state at job corps after so many bad years in my home town and I don’t want to waste time explaining anything I’ll just say I’m outcast. so just being honest it wasn’t about the money or better my life well better my life was part the reason and so because. I wanted to get away and wit this I kinda got a second chance to experience high school or somewhat. but so basically I fucked that whole thing up was treating it like it was high school and that’s what messed it up for me. because I never got that use to be shy so that says it all basically but pretty much everything was slowly starting to crash but pretty much fine. until I left and now as I said before felt so left out seeing everyone without me and just cut mostly everyone off. but I did grow mentally from it now all those negative experience made me see I had to change how I do a lot of shit. to what I really should be focusing on getting my money and making a better life for myself. and but a part of me hates myself for this whole shit I made of myself in the process. and it’s just a little to late everything happens for a reason I had to grow up and I did.
0
4