Is it acceptable to not attend a "Job Day" school event because of a holding a very niche profession?

Anonymous
My girlfriend is a teacher, and has asked me to attend a mock Job Day event for the next semester (Assuming lockdown is not extended), and I have a reservation about this because of what I do.

I'm a branch manager and supervising adjuster for an environmental contracting company, which is a company that mitigates and restores damage caused by water, fire, mold, biohazards, trauma, crime scenes, and highway accident cleanup. My job is to run one of our operating counties, act as the financial controller for the parent company, and act as the license holding insurance adjuster for any of our estimates created for insurance claims, which are our main source of income. It has a mixture of white and blue collar work, since project require me to go on site for safety inspections, work in progress tracking, large item adjustments, and meet with 3rd parties.

Because it's such an odd position, doesn't have a specific discipline or trade, and there is no career pathway you can plan, I have to question how much I could add to the event. I am considering agreeing to be a part of the fair, but honestly I doubt I could impact any student.
0
2